Event time: Sat 03 Mar 2018, 8:00a.m.
Presenter: Dr Mark Feldman (Chiropractor)
8hrs FLA registered
Whether you are new to Activator Methods or have been using the system for years, this seminar will enhance your clinical skill set.
- Reliable leg length analysis
- Basic protocol patterns found on 80% of patients
- Essential upper and lower extremity patterns
- Differentiation of Occ-C1-C2 adjustments
- Integration of Activator Methods into a non-Activator Practice
- Latest research regarding the application of Activator Methods
Where: Hotel Grand Chancellor, 1 Davey St, Hobart
When: Saturday March 3rd 8:30-6:30 (Registration open at 8am)
Price: CAA member (any state) $220, non-Member $330
Please register online here
A/C name: Chiropractic Association of Australia (Tasmania) Ltd. BSB: 632 001 A/C no: 1000 18747 Bank: B&E Reference: (use your name as the reference)